- Haridwar: The historic Har ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Patanjali Aashram, Raja Ji Natioanal Park, Bhim Goda Bairaj (Bird Sanctuary), is a main attraction of this city.
- Rishikesh (30 km): Rishikesh is Yoga and Meditation Capital of India.
- Neelkanth Mahadev (70 km): Ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva Mahadev.
- Mussoorie (95 km): Queen of Hill Stations in India
- Dhanolti (90 km): A Popular Hill Station of Uttarakhand
- Lansdown (105 km): Lansdowne is one of the most popular hill station of Garhwal region
- Chamba (130 km): Chamba is famous for its scenic locations and clear views of Garhwal ranges of Himalayas
- Auli (275 km): Auli is nestled in the lap of snow-capped peaks of Garhwal Himalayas
- Chopta (275 km): Chopta is known as "Mini Switzerland" of India.